In Minecraft, a bed could be an essential item that serves many purposes. It is also suitable for those times when you don’t want to spend all night mining. A bed is not only used for some rest but also to spawn when required. If you’re looking for steps to build in Minecraft, here are some useful tips.
How to Build A Stunning Bed in Minecraft
Players can search for some beds from igloos, but such a thing can be very challenging because igloos are only visible in snow areas. But fear nothing, there might be some steps for getting a bed naturally when you can build it all by yourself.
First, you’ll need a wooden plank to create a bed. You can use any wood, such as spruce, oak, or acacia. Then, you’ll have to search for some wool, but it shouldn’t be that hard to do that, because you can quickly right-click on any sheep out there.
Steps to Create a Bed in Minecraft
- Step 1: Create a Craft Table – After you had obtained all items, you’ll still need one more to create your bed, which is a craft table. Usually, players begin with 2×2 crafting grids, but they are too challenging, so they would still need a 3×3 grid. You can start doing that by pressing E to access your inventory and place four wooden planks into the 2×2 grid that is placed in the top right corner. You will shortly see the crafting table to the right of the arrow. Add it in your inventory by right-clicking on it.
- Step 2: Create Planks – Get you wood out and place it in any slot, then put out your wooden planks.
- Step 3: Put the Wool Only in the Crafting 3×3 Grid
- Step 4: Put the Planks in the Crafting Area
- Step5: Move your Newly Created Bed to Your Storage
And that’s all. That’s how to build a bed in Minecraft.