If you’re new to the Chrome environment, you’ll find out why it is recognized as one of the best web browsers by already billions of users worldwide. It provides high performance and sleek features, and the best part is that you can edit, adjust, or customize almost everything on Chrome to fir your style and needs. Some users like to see their bookmarks bar below the address bar, and others prefer not to see that much. Either you’re a fan or not, you’ll need some time to learn how to show or hide the bookmarks in Google Chrome, so that you can modify this the way it fits your lifestyle. Making some changes in Chrome is an easy thing to do. But, if you still figure out the whole Chrome experience, you might want to follow the next steps for the best results.
Show or Hide the Bookmarks Bar Efficiently
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your device;
- From the top-right corner of the screen, click on the three dots;
- Click on Appearance on the left part;
- The Appearance panel will pop-up, and you’ll notice lots of features and options;
- The Bookmarks Bar should also appear;
- If the feature is disabled, the switch will be next to it will only in gray color;
- Turn it on quickly by clicking on the switch;
- Enjoy your new feature and edit as much as you want/like!
And that’s all you have to do. The Bookmarks Bar feature is easy to enable. You can add how many bookmarks as you want anytime and edit them by choosing from lots of options. To hide it, follow the steps mentioned above and click on the same switch. You’ll notice how the Bookmarks Bar will disappear.